A Place Called Home at 3031 Waterfowl Way at Forrest Lake Shores. An elegantly designed home taking advantage of Nothem Exposure on the rear. This plan features a Living Area oriented around the rear porch with plenty of windows, columns and beams to create a uniquely designed space for Luxury Living.
2866 SQUARE FEET
Handi cap master suite inc "roll in tile shower"
Rooms oriented to each receive natural daylight
Big two car garage with entrance porch
Authentic outside details including, wood ceilings, open rafter tails, operable cypress shutters, shake shingles and gable truss.
High end cabinets including custom built island
Natural stone counter tops thoughout
Width: 52'4" Depth: 63'4"
Ceiling Height(s): 10' Family Rm & Kitchen; 9' Throughout downstairs; 9'9" Bonus Rm; and 8' upstairs
- Casual exterior with open rafter tails, well blended veneers and appropriate proportions
- Chamfered treated select wood columns with open brackets
- Windows 4 lite over 1 with operable cypress board and batten shutters
- Large open rear porch with vaulted wood ceiling exposed rafters and beams
- Inviting front porch with brick pavers floor and stained pine ceiling
- • Handi cap master suite inc. "roll in tile shower" with linear drain
- 10' ceiling heights in living area
- High end cabinets including custom built island
- Handsome columns and beams to create an open living space